WGSN provides trend forecasting, trend & market analysis, global fashion expertise, research & strategies on products, brand extensions, market opportunities & branding. Also included are City Guides which showcase selected cities around the world. Although it is primarily used by design students and staff, it has many articles on business and IT as well!
Remember: Always use the library's hyperlinks (provided above and below) to access WGSN. You will need to login with your TP email address and password.
2. Or, search across both WGSN Fashion & Insight. Click on the Search icon on the top right of the page. Enter your keyword and select "All Content" in the drop down, to search across both categories. In this example, my search term is: Generation Z.
3. From your search results, select the report you wish to view.
4. Browse to read the report online, or click on Download to save a copy. You will be prompted to Log In to your account or Create a new account in order to download the file.
A personal WGSN account is needed only for downloading of some reports in PDF format from WGSN. It is not compulsory to create a personal account if you are just searching or reading online.
If you click on the download icon for an article and encounter the following message, please create a new account.
Creation of a new account can only be done while on campus or connected to VPN (for TP staff). Click on Create a New Account, or do so at the top right corner of the WGSN homepage page.
The personal account will expire after 90 days of not being used but can be reactivated.
Need some design inspiration? Check out WGSN's Image Library!
Please note: the content in the Design Library can be downloaded and used but only for educational, non-commercial purposes only.
1. First, get to WGSN: Fashion category. Then, click on All Markets > Image & Design Library
2. Search by colour, style, designer, or even brand. In this example, my keyword is high waist. Use the filters to refine your search results.
The prints and graphics section contains original designs by WGSN, which you can use for your assignments, projects and teaching (non-commercial use).